Purcell’s offer abrasive grit blasting which is a surface treatment process used widely across different industries because of it’s many diverse purposes. Abrasive blasting is the process in which an abrasive sand is accelerated through a blasting nozzle by compressed air.
Sand blasting helps to rejuvenate the material and start the process of making it look new again.
The range of use for sandblasting is broad and include –
- Surface preparation prior to painting, powder coating, bonding or other coating operations
- Removal of rust, scale or paint from fabricated components
- Roughening of industrial turbine component surfaces in preparation for thermal spray coating
- Removal of burrs or edge profiling machined components
- Providing a matt cosmetic surface finish
Before Abrasive Sandblasting – Impeller
After Abrasive Sandblasting – Impeller
Purcell’s Engineering offer sand blasting & industrial painting services. Contact us today to discuss a service or quote.
Purcell’s Engineering is one of Central Queensland’s largest locally owned On-Site, Fabrication, Mechanical Project and Machining Workshops.