Mining Industrial Refurbishment
Purcell’s can manage and structure your project, engaging from any stage through to testing and commissioning. These services include the following;
- Experienced and qualified Project Management and Engineering team
- Strip, inspect and Part/ Plant Failure Analysis and reporting
- Highly qualified onsite inspections and feasibility studies
- Spacious workshops
- Value adding project progress update reports on your critical and large jobs
- Crack, weld failure testing and reports
- Weld repair heat treatment and stress relieving processes
- Cost effective internal ID and external OD welding of worn bores, pins, shafts, slides and hard facing equipment and expertise
- 250A AC/DC water cooled (Fronius Technology) TIG welding for Aluminium and Stainless Steel
- TIG and MIG welding, Plasma cutting, Oxy lancing, Liquid nitrogen shrink fitting
- Experienced Mechanical Refurbishment and Engineering trades
- Experienced Machinist and Lineboring specialists
- Large fleet of mobile Onsite Machining/Lineboring equipment
- Boilermakers and Fitters on request 24 hours day, 7 days a week (including night shift coverage)
- Transport service available on request 24 hours, 7 days a week with the capacity of 9 meters long and 2.5 meters in width
- Specialising in modifying your failed or damaged plant and equipment, extending plant life and reduces ongoing maintenance cost
Our Mechanical Project Division provide the capability and quality assurance to undertake heavy industrial and boiler making refurbishment across the Mining and Earthmoving industries.
Our Mechanical Project Division provide the capability and quality assurance to undertake heavy industrial and boiler making refurbishment, and offer services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week as required for urgent/ breakdown jobs.
Purcell’s Engineering is one of Central Queensland’s largest locally owned On-Site, Fabrication, Mechanical Project and Machining Workshops.