We keep up with trends and cutting-edge technology by investing in the latest machinery to ensure absolute excellence. This means advanced productivity, reduced number of man-hours, and heightened level of precision; improving overall job quality.
With a fully equipped mechanical and fabrication workshop, specialising in equipment refurbishment, reclamation and new equipment builds, Purcell’s Engineering offer highly skilled tradesmen inducted across a majority of Gladstone’s Industrial work sites and Central Queensland Coal Mines.
Our Mechanical Project Division provide the capability and quality assurance to undertake heavy industrial and boiler making refurbishment, and offer services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week as required for urgent/ breakdown jobs.
We use high quality, up to date TIG, MIG and Submerged Arc Welding equipment to provide material surface build up, hardface cladding and light to heavy fabrication, and have a range of fully equipped welding trucks ready to carry out any welding job directly on your site.
Break down services
We are ready and available for all urgent break down services, offering 24-hours of availability. We have record breaking turnaround times and take pride in getting the work completed efficiently and effectively as soon as possible!
- 3 x Fully Equipped Mobile Boiler Making Trucks
- Rotary Welding Table
- 2 x ID Welding Rotating Tables
- Welding Lathe Ø600mm x 2500mm
- 15 Lincoln Welders
- 200-ton Vertical Press
- 11-ton Tilt Tray
- 2 x 5-ton Over Head Crane
- Heavy Duty Robotic Welders
- Cat 3-ton Forklift2 x Lincoln 575 Welder/Generator
- 2 x Lincoln 500 Welder Compressor
- 12-ton forklift
- Trailer Compressor 435cfm
- 3D and 2D Drafting of new and existing products
- Shop and fabrication/assembly drawings
- Modification drawings