We do abrasive grit blasting which is a surface treatment process widely used in a variety of different industries with many diverse purposes. Abrasive blasting is the process by which an abrasive sand is accelerated through a blasting nozzle by compressed air. Sandblasting helps to rejuvenate the material and start the process of making it look new again. The range of uses for sandblasting are very broad and include –
- Surface preparation prior to painting, powder coating, bonding or other coating operations
- Removal of rust, scale or paint from fabricated components
- Roughening of industrial turbine component surfaces in preparation for thermal spray coating
- Removal of burrs or edge profiling machined components
- Providing a matt cosmetic surface finish
And much more.
Our sandblasting capabilities are from small, medium to large jobs. Talk to us today to find out what we can do for you.